Our 5 top tips from Alchemy founder nutritional therapist Karen Newby on how to stay well whilst travelling!
- Micronutrients are the essential spark plugs of the body found in large amounts in leafy greens, nuts, seeds, fruits. Our micronutirent rich Alchemy Voyager Packs have been designed to fit perfectly into your hand luggage and provide 4 servings to keep your micronutrients up whilst holidaying! Easy to mix into that fresh juice at breakfast.
- Sardines, mackerel, salmon are all great brain food boosters and combat dry skin from all that sand and sea. Squid, octopus, prawns and mussels are also great sources of zinc for our immune systems and skin health.
- Antioxidant rich foods such as pomegranate, tomatoes, lemon, parsley all help our skin that might have had a little too much sun.
- Keep hydrated! Especially when drinking alcohol, so that you don’t over do the wine because you’re thirsty.
- Take a probiotic with you if travelling to far away places to help keep our guts healthy, our biggest line of defense against the outside world!